Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Book Club

The first Friday evening of the month is one of my favorite nights of the month.  A group of us meet at BP&HH at 6 pm and have an open discussion of the book that we read during the previous month.  This month we discussed "Quilt as Desired" by Arlene Sachitano.  We were tickled that Arlene heard about our quilt book club and she autographed all the books that we ordered.  If I was not so tired tonight I would share more without divulging the plot.  She writes well and we enjoyed how she used the upper north west Olympic peninsula to set the story in.  This weekend I will photography the book cover and post it for you.  (That is after I figure out how to do that.)

Tomorrow I am going to be taking Kim's class Hat Party.  It is going to be fun, I know that much.  While we are busy sewing I plan on taking pictures and asking Kim some technical questions - like how the heck do you get pictures into your blog.  
 
Thank you for stopping in.  I hope you have a weekend full of quilting and maybe even an afternoon nap.  


No comments: