Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some of This and That



This a close up of one of the fussy cuts on the Tiny Tots Quilt that I made for a BP&HH Store Sample that was on display at Lindy's shop booth during the River City Quilt Show in October last year. The picture shows a tender example of a joy shared is a joy doubled.



Picture of my Tiny Tots Quilt that I brought home from the
shop yesterday. I love it and am glad to have it at home and
have it waiting for a precious grandchild to cuddle up in
when they come to visit.


Hey, I have my own bag from Amy Shotwell, aka Kat Eye Designs.
She is a long arm quilting, and her custom work is excellent! And beautiful!!!



One of our guys brought home a strawberry short cake the other day
- and it sure tasted great. What a sweetie.



Drum roll please... This is French toast DH made. It was
delicious. As I mentioned before - I think we have a breakfast
chef developing here. No complaints from me. ;0)

Eileen over at My Quilting Porch is having a giveaway to celebrate her 200th post. A big congratulations wish to her and her very generous way to celebrate.

Thank you for stopping by.


No comments: