Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Back on Blogspot


Here we go again - I am back on blogspot.

http://knot-yembroiderylady.blogspot.com/

I have tried using my very own web site, paid for it, actually enjoy the ease of creating each post and having all the bells and whistles I wanted. So, why did I change back to a FREE blogspot - friends in different parts were having their computers do "funny" things when they tried opening my site. So, after working with the company, and asking friends to view my blog using the browser Safari or FireFox, and understanding that change is not what they are interested in, especially when they don't have to change their browser and they were able to view other blogs without changing, I decided that they had a very good point.

I am happy to change back to blogspot.

It has been nine months since I started on this blogland journey. My learning curve has been a steep incline. I have enjoyed the journey and want to continue the enjoyment it has brought to my life.

Any comments, feedback, advice on blogging are welcome and appreciated. I look forward to your comments.

13 comments:

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Testing!

Lorraine said...

welcome back Gran!!! I have missed you.....I never seemed to get updates before..but here you are...your'e back......!

Kelly Ann said...

Howdy.......

~Laurie~ said...

I'm glad you're here on Blogger - I too had trouble getting into your old account. Good to see you!
Laurie

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Welcome back! I can now comment on your blog again using my work laptop!

Shelley said...

Gran, Love your Valentine and Welcome Woolies! Very lovely.

Jan said...

I wasn't having any problem on your other site, but I will have to say that your pictures are bigger and much brighter on Blogspot, so I'm sending out another "whow" on that adorable "Welcome Flag :)"

Orcsmom said...

Hey, I would follow you no matter what!! You are such a love! Yes, I am using Gentle Arts for my wool penny class also. I really do love them, they stitch with ease, and the color variations I just love! Talk to ya soon!

Hugs!
Pam

dianne said...

i can read your blog in either place - but i use firefox (cuz i think the fox logo is cool) most of the time ... the pictures ARE much easier to see here than there

Heckety said...

Oh yippee! I can visit you! This is brill!

Sorry for your troubles and people (like me) complaining after all the work you obviously went to doing your own website. Its a pain alright.

Thank you also for your recent visits at my place, and I think that travelling projects is a great idea! I hope your water table is up too, that used always be a concern where we lives in East Africa as it was quite arid much of the time. We sure never complained about rain there!

I'm off to catch up on your newses and back posts now! (sounds like a new hairdo, backposts!)

Kim said...

Hey! My son loaned us HIS computer and he has Mozilla, so I took a chance and clicked on "you" from Dianne, thinking I'd get your OTHER blog, but here you are! Oh, I'm SO happy! I'm sorry I couldn't stop by the shop yesterday--check out my blog post which explains why, I think. I hope you had a good time and are enjoying your mom's visit!

julia said...

I just found your blog and I'm glad I did!

quiltmom anna said...

HI Gran,
I was able to get on your other blog through your help but I am so glad to be able to read and check for updates- You know that I would read your news whatever way it is possible VBG
Welcome back- I hope that you meet many more wonderful bloggers - they will love connecting with you through your blog.
Warmest regards,
Anna