Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No News is Good News

Kim update.
She is probably on her way home from the surgery and Lisa her friend (take to and pickup person) is following instructions to head to the first Starbuck's (route already googled...) on the drive home from the hospital.  That's our girl.
One of the last things she said to me after Knot-y Embroidery Ladies last night was, "Well, if you do not hear from me, you know I died in surgery."  Yikes!!!!
Seriously, she has been anxious about the outcome of the surgery.  Only because of her great courage, sense of humor and her incredible desire to house clean has she been able to survive the long wait until surgery.
Say a little prayer for Kim.

I am heading out to teach my morning Knot-y Embroidery Ladies Group - I expect to get a call during class, if not I am heading over to her house.  
TTYL

6 comments:

Nancy said...

oh, I will be surprised if she actually drinks a coffee from Starbucks...after anethesia you usually crave things but you don't really want it...

Kelly Ann said...

Thanks for keeping us posted....I'll keep her in my prayers...

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Tell her we're all thinking about her!

dianne said...

and when you DO see her, give her a ginormous hug from me!!!

dianne said...

i should have said "please" and "thank you!"

Heckety said...

Thank you for the update- its an anxious time for yous all who are looking out for Kim. I'm thinking of her waaaay over here too!