Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some of This and A Little of That

Me and my Wool Crazy Friend at Q Mkt.  
Kim and I are teaching this class this fall.


My body one week and a half after the fall is doing well.  This getting old is not for wimps.  Seriously it has been a wake up call and I need to slow down and think - hard to do..... yet I am going to have to do it.  I don't have a balance problem, nothing extra ordinary to factor in just I need to think before I go charging off mind in one place and expecting my body to catch up....


Jury duty went well, never got called to be in the jury seat, but had to be there every day right to the end when the final jury panel was chosen.  Needless to day I did a fair amount of embroidery :o)


In trying to catch up with all my blogland friends I have come across some pretty good things to share with you.  There are fun things happening out there:








6a011168a24766970c013482c78103970c-pi.png
Charming Friends Quilt Along


It is not too late to join - I am joining today.  Why?  I love the pattern and I love Kelly and Darlene!

Paulette at Sweet P Quilts and Creations
has a tutorial that will surprise you!  It is in post dated June 9th.
[P1080235[2].jpg]
Sweet P Quilts and Creations
This morning Paulette at Sweet P Quilts and Creations is all fired up about the Crafty Gemini.  You can link to her through Paulette's blog or I have a link for you below her picture.  She has many tutorials and wants us to vote for her to be on Oprah's new network.  Check it out.
[image2.png]

Coming soon - information about the apron class that my daughter-in-heart is going to be teaching at Bearpaws and Hollyhocks at the end of July when she is here visiting from the East Coast.


Today I am going to get Kim off of her hands and knees with all the cleaning she has been doing and we are going to go for lunch - somewhere to be decided.  I did mention to her the new Raw Food Restaurant that has recently opened up.... 
Thank you for stopping by - I wished I could write every day - and appreciate that you still check in.  Your comments let me know you are there - thanks.
  













7 comments:

paulette said...

Hi Gran!!

Yes you are sweet!! One of these days I am going to show up at a restaurant where you and Kim are having lunch...at least I know what YOU look like...I'll have to check out Kim's feet to see if it is REALLY her!! ha ha! Yes, it's time someone dragged Kim's head out of the oven!! That's what friends do!
Take care and eat lots!
Paulette

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting a link to my blog and my button! I really appreciate you spreading the word about Oprah's competition for me to get my own sewing & quilting show! Thanks again! :o)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Happy to hear you were productive during your jury duty. Even though you were stuck there for the whole duration. I will have to chek out the Crafty Gemini link. Enjoy your day!

Orcsmom said...

Can't wait to see all of your jury projects!!

Hugs!

Pam

Miss Jean said...

I'm so glad you are on the mend and feeling better. I'm also glad you didn't take a header in the front window when you were retreaving the little dog for me! I know how you feel, the mind is there but the body just doesn't catch up like it used to! See you soon!

Kim said...

I think you just need to eat more meat. Next time, I pick the restaurant. I'm thinking carnitas and margaritas--check your calendar! Oh, and post a photo of the All American Wellness Burger soon please--I've mentioned it on my blog, so people will need to see it! LOL!

Blogger said...

Hey Everyone,

Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchangers (Bitcoin for CASH):
Coinbase: $1 minimum transaction
CoinMama

Earn free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
BEST Faucet Rotator