Sunday, July 11, 2010

There is a Charm Pack Quilt Along Starting at Freckled Whimsy

I think it was last week that Kim mentioned the Charm Pack Quilt Along starting at Freckled Whimsey.  Moi checked it out and I joined in, and wanted to pass the information on to you just in case you were interested in joining too.  There is still time!!!!  
I am using nothing but scrap 5" squares that I won in a give away last summer.  They are going to be perfect!  In fact I have so many misc. 5" scraps I might make several of the layouts.
 mosaic1a7d3165b2e822eb1e7f70926b3a3948fea0f892.jpg (615×920)
Here is a picture of the possible layouts.  I have the Charm Pack Quilt Along blog button on my sidebar - just click on it and it will take you right to it.  


Tootles!

3 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I'm still thinking about joining along. We'll see how it goes. I have so much on my plate right now, I may have to pass. But I'll be watching your progress!

Terry said...

This looks like fun! But I just have too many other projects in the works right now. Have fun with it! :0)

Abby and Stephanie said...

This will be a very fun project!