Friday, December 31, 2010

Thankful For Small Things and HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am so thankful for small things!  For years we have had the world's worst popcorn popper - groan!  This year son #3 gave us a brand new pop corn popper and we are in popcorn heaven.  
My sweet daughter-in-heart has converted us to white popcorn, clarified butter and sea salt on our popcorn - yum!
DH gave me this small puzzle for Christmas and we put it together for Family Home Evening on Monday night.  
Today is the last day the Bearpaws and Hollyhocks Quilt Shop is open.  It has been a big thing for me!  With our family Christmas holiday week and then working night and day at the shop this week I have not blogged - sorry about that.  I will be back at it next week.
I am wishing you a wonderful beginning to 2011!  I wish you good health and good friends and may Heavenly Father bless you with peace and joy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MY BLOGLAND FRIEND!!!!

2 comments:

onceyet said...

Hahaha! I'm glad you like the popcorn popper mum! It really is a good one! What a great Christmas break huh? Love you and miss you! Good luck with closing the store!

Heckety said...

I'm sorry to hear the shop is closing, that's sad on a number of levels. Wherever will Kim hold her classes, among other thoughts. A quilt shop is so much more than just a 'shop' it seems to me.

Love the picture in the puzzle, just love it!