Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Rest of The Verna Mosquera Retreat

You know when I got home from the best retreat ever!!!, I realized that I was taking pictures of her new fabric line "October Skies" and Verna's new designs - to be released at Quilt Market - so I hesitated to share them on my blog.  These are from the last day together.  Enjoy - PS I have all of her new fabric and it is to die for delicious!!!
Best table mates!!!!  Bonded forever!

 We were laughing so hard at some of the names for the quilt
- well, she asked ... and I can not repeat ...
Got to have this one too.

Let me see - how many years 
is it going to take me to do this one 
- oh, well - I don't care.  It is so wonderful to look at!


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

quiltmom anna said...

Oh what beautiful pinks and plums and paisleys... I am drooling from a far...
Hope all is well with you and yours.
With warmest regards,
Anna

Josie McRazie said...

Oh the amazing work that goes into that Dear one!! It is just amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Just love the deer applique! WOWZERS! Never have seen that pattern before and so glad you shared.